WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, phone number as well as other information you directly give us on our Site (by sending us an email for example).
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources such as affiliates, third party service providers or analytical systems such as Google Analytics which help us improve our services. We may add this to information we get from the Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. This information does not usually personally identify you and is of a more general nature in order to improve our services. For example, when visiting our Site, we log the your computer operating system type (Mac or Microsoft and the version), your browser type or browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
• Operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services.
• Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
• Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
• Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
• We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
• We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
• We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Your Personal Information resides on secured servers that only selected personnel and contracts have access to via password.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Emails: Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
Resolving Problems: We may use your Personal Information and other data obtained from your current and past activities, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
This Policy may be changed occasionally. If we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided, and/or by posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our email or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.